As part of the International Coaching Federation’s Coaching Week, I am delighted that Kapow Coaching will once again be taking part and offering a variety of free coaching experiences for anyone with little or lots of coaching experience. Coaching Week aims to raise the benefits of coaching both personally and professionally and especially during this Covid 19 climate, having Curious Conversations is something we could all do more of.
Our week of Curious Conversations includes:
- Free coaching sessions with Kate on Mon 4th and Wed 6th (various times)
- Open curious conversations on ‘Coaching during this Global Pause’ with Kate, Gwynneth and Rathy at 1.30 pm on Mon 4th
- ‘Coaching without Words’ training session with Kate at 10.30 am on Tues 5th May
- Free coaching supervision with Gwynneth on Wed 6th (various times)
- ‘Reflective Writing’ with Gwynneth at 8.30 am on Thurs 7th
- Open curious conversations with Rathy on ‘What can we live Without?’ at 1.30 pm on Thurs 7th
- Co-Active Coaching gathering at 4.30 pm on Fri 8th May
All the sessions are free, and everyone is welcome! Please get in touch to book your virtual seat and to get access to receive the Zoom room link.