80% of people score below the minimum level of mental fitness required for peak performance and happiness.
Inspiring Inner Wellbeing
Building our physical fitness is something that is familiar to most people. However, it’s only recently that building our Mental Fitness and taking time to ensure that we are resilient, happy, stress free and working to our best mental abilities have become a shared focus.
Our approach to Inner Wellbeing is to teach clients how to build up their mental fitness, wellbeing, resilience and happiness in just 30 second tools to help shift them from a negative to a positive mindset and to tame their inner critics.
Mental Fitness follows much of the work of Positive Intelligence, along with positive coaching psychology, NLP and personal development. We offer a range of Mental Fitness programmes from 15 minutes to 15 months.
NEW IN – Trial our Mental Fitness HIIT session in our new online E:Learning platform with our free demo of the HIIT session (a sneak peek) and our full 5 days Mental Fitness HIIT session, where you will learn new mindfulness moment techniques and positive reflections and activities.
“Kate delivered a Mental Fitness Workshop to our management team in 2021, this was following the pandemic as we were keen to ensure we were supporting not only our line staff but also our management team on the back of a challenging year. The session felt very tailored to our business and our managers needs, as Kate had taken the time to speak to me prior to find out what our challenges were and where we were as a business and as a management following lockdown. The training was only for several hours but gave us all food for thought, it was good to take time out to focus on ourselves. I still hear some of our managers refer to the training and we have definitely used the learnings and self-reflections since. I would not hesitate to recommend Kate and would love to have her deliver more sessions in the future.” Lauren Richardson, HR Busienss Partner IHG
“It’s a game-changer. It’s a development programme based on neuroscientific research so the content is evidence based, highly practical and interactive. If you’re willing to go all in, you will gain valuable insight into your happiness and performance and learn practical life-long strategies that will bolster your resilience and your capabilities.”
“The ability to have been able to gain an understanding of so many coping strategies when facing differing challenges. An understanding that allowed me to face challenges I have faced for such a long time in my life.” Managing Director
“I think when we looked back at our younger self, made me think more about what I wanted out of life had helped reduce my saboteurs as it showed me how grown-up life had changed some of my priorities to values that were not really me. I am working an what I really want from work/life balance the moment.” Hospitality Lecturer
“Remembering who I am and having the confidence and self belief to activate her.” Chief Operating Officer
“I am finding the work I am doing with you life transforming! I think I was totally ready for it, and it is not the only thing I am doing (have done) that has contributed to a really shift for me – but it is really helpful and has helped me start to change some very stubborn thought processes.” Manager
Attendees from our Mental Fitness HIIT sessions found them to be: “relaxing, motivating, refectlive, grounding, practical, soohting, calming and focused.”
Positive Intelligence 8-week Programme
Group and individual personal and professional development
Learning how improving your mental fitness can have a profoundly lasting change in feeling happier, having better working relationships, and being more effective at work; is what the Positive Intelligence programme is all about. This 8-week boot camp is really the start of your ongoing Mental Fitness journey as you:
- Understand the impact of what a negative mindset has on your relationships and work effectiveness.
- Identify and understand how your Saboteurs (inner critics) show up and the damaging lies they tell you.
- Develop a daily PQ (mindfulness) practice that supports you in moving from a negative to a positive mindset.
- Rediscover your inner coach wisdom from your Sage powers and positive perspectives.
On average PQ Pod attendees have improved performance by 31%, are three times more creative, improve their skills in decision making by 19% and are happier.
What is unique about this programme
As a Positive Intelligence certified coach, working with Shirzad Chamine and the Positive Intelligence team, Kate can offer this world-renowned Mental Fitness programme directly to individuals, teams and organisations. The work is a synthesis of the latest breakthroughs in neuroscience, cognitive and positive psychology and performance science – and uniquely delivered on your phone via a PQ App and supported with weekly PQ Pod Coaching sessions.
Weekly focus of the day
PQ Gym – giving your different ways to bring mindfulness into your work and personal life.
Who is it for?
We are currently running PQ Pods throughout the year for:
CEO / Directors– creating a safe space for senior leaders to explore their inner critical thinking and to better understand their personal drivers for their decision making, relationships, behavioural thinking and actions; all before incorporating into their organisations. This can be further supported by six bi-monthly PQ Action Learning Sets. The next open CEO / Director Pod starts 1st October 2022.
Open to All – bringing together like-minded people across the country and world to collectively explore and share their learning as they work through the 8-week Positive Intelligence programme. The next Open to All Pod starts 10th September 2022.
Contact us to book your seat today.
Internal Teams – creating a common language within an organisation as teams consider how their induvial Saboteurs (inner critics) play against their teammates, and the impact that has on relationships and work effectiveness.
Download the breakdown of our full Positive Intelligence Programme here, or why not call us to fill in a few more gaps to find out how the PQ Pods work and what it would be like for you or your team.
Already attended the Positive Intelligence programme with Kate or another Mental Fitness Coach? Ready to keep your learning alive, then why not sign up to 6 more weeks of PQ development by exploring new Positive Intelligence material, via our E-Learning platform. Try before you buy with our free demo of live material.
Mental Fitness Webinars & Workshops
Building your teams’ positive mental muscles
Learn how by improving your mental fitness can have a profoundly lasting change in being more effective at work, having better working relationships and feeling happier. Discover that by building and strengthening your three core mental muscles will make it possible for sustainable positive change.
It’s all about fitness of the mind. You can go from feeling under pressure and anxious or no-sense of direction to finding more ease-and-flow as well as a clearer purpose and focus.
Whilst webinars are typically one directional, theses session will invite attendees to share their thoughts in the ‘chat’ area of Zoom or Teams to make this not just an informative but also an interactive session. Currently our workshops are being held online, though we hope this will change very soon.
Here are some of our current PQ offerings:
- Our One-hour Mental Fitness Webinar will give your organisation a starting point onto understanding how their negative mindset can have both a physical and mental impact on their personal wellbeing. They will learn what are the three core mental muscles needed to move from that negative to positive mindset, showing them some practical tools.
- In the Half-day Saboteur Awareness Workshop, we take a deeper dive into the impact that Saboteurs have on how we operate at work, the lies they tell us which impacts on how we create relationships, work effectively and manage our levels of stress, as well as wellbeing and happiness. Your teams will be introduced to the science of Mental Fitness, some of the tools that can be used anywhere and anytime and discover how to disarm their own Saboteurs (inner critics).
- Our Stress busting Workshop again combines the understanding of our survival vs success brain and how we are in control of how we respond to others and our situation – either negatively or positively. After focusing on the impact of stress we will be spending the majority of the time in discovering practical and personal methods for dealing with stress.
- Sign up for our self-paced E-Learning Mental Fitness HIIT training, where over 5 days you will be introduced to 5 different practical mindfulness techniques, to a positive reflection along with additional support material.
Helping you to understand how to tame your survial brain in order to think, feel and act from your success brain.
Not sure if these quite fit the bill? Get in touch as we have more ideas than time and we’ll be happy to create a Mental Fitness workshop or webinar that fits your current wellbeing or resilient needs.
Mental Fitness HIIT session
15 minutes of practical Mental Fitness
Build up your team’s, departments or organisations’ wellbeing and resilience in just 15 minutes using one or all of these ways to practical and positive Mental Fitness, through our HIIT sessions. Current HIIT sessions run in two blocks of 6 sessions (then repeated) at 7 am or 5 pm.
What is it?
Just like doing regular physical exercise is important for your wellbeing, so is mental fitness. In our High-Intensity Impact Training (or Mental Fitness HIIT for short), in just 15 minutes we introduce your staff to a 5-minute mindfulness practice, which we call PQ reps (PQ standing for Positive Intelligence), a silent reflection and ending with a 1-minute PQ rep.
- Blocks of 6 drop-in 15-minute HIIT sessions for free to anyone to attend on a Monday at 7 am or 5 pm). Keep an eye on our resources page for the latest session dates.
- We can offer you 3 (morning, noon or night) or 5 daily pre-recorded Mental Fitness HIIT sessions that can be tailored to your internal Wellbeing programme. These are yours to then use for further wellbeing offerings. Ask us for more details.
- Newly created is our online Mental Fitness HIIT 5-day sessions that include the familiar PQs and reflections along with additional supportive material to expand your mental fitness practice. Try our free demo first before you sign up for the full programme.
We can also provide you with:
- Workshops and webinars on an array of Mental Fitness topics from Saboteurs, Stress Busting, to Practical Workplace Mindfulness.
- Training for your Mental Fitness First Aiders on how to deal with stressed and anxious colleagues and how to move them from crisis to calm using PQ practices.
These 15-minute sessions will introduce your staff to different ways that they can quieten their mind, move them from a negative to a neutral and onto a positive mindset, and giving them a chance to experiment with different mindfulness techniques. Unlike mindfulness practice, PQs embrace the noise and daily routine of life.
The reflections will give them a chance to ponder and practice building their Mental Muscles by exploring how to control their Saboteurs (your inner critics) or how to develop their Sage (your inner coach).
Build up your Mental Muscles in just 15 minutes!
- Take a listen to a sample of one of our pre-recorded sessions.
- Or come along and experience it first-hand on one of our free 6-week early Monday morning sessions. Contact us for your free Zoom link or why not pick up the phone and call Kate on 07906 704 769 and ask us about recording your own Mental Fitness HIIT sessions.
- Or why not, visit our E-Learning platform and sign up for our free Mental Fitness HIIT demo or sign up for the full 5 days of Mental Fitness HIIT sessions.
Wondering why we call it PQ reps and not mindfulness practice?
There are a few reasons:
- Some people associate doing mindfulness with needing to find a quiet, comfortable space and believe it will take them 20, 30 or even 60 minutes to achieve that state of calm. Whereas once you know how you can invoke calm within 10 seconds doing a PQ rep.
- Some people believe that doing mindfulness practice has to take place in a quiet location. Yet some of our favourite PQ reps take place at work and the busier the better
- Mindfulness can be linked to other spiritual practices, which can be off-putting. We call them PQ reps as we help you build your Mental Muscles and improve your Positive Intelligence, all of which have been founded on decades of research.